Make Glamorous DIY wedding invitations with Self Adhesive Crystals or Pearls
For Each Invitation You Will Need:
2 Sheets of Pearlised White A4 Card
1/2 sheet of Renaissance Flock Paper in Black
1 Sheet of Glitter Card in Silver
1/2 Sheet of Matt Black Card
1 Coronet Crystal Self Adhesive
Paper Scoring Blade
Tape Runner or Double Sided Tape
Our range of self adhesive pearls and crystals are easy to use and create a really high impact. This glamorous design oozes luxury and is easy to replicate at home. We’ve made it in black and white and also in ivory and champagne. But it would look amazing in any number of colour combinations. By swapping the paper and card colours, you can completely change the look of this design. So let your imagination go wild and see how amazing you can make this design work for your special day.
If you’re not big on reading instructions, we’ve put together a quick video to show you how it’s done (just press play)……
You’ll also need to download this template…..
So Here Are The Instructions……
Instructions (product details for each colour show below)
- Download the Coronet Self Adhesive Template Type your wording in to the printable area.
- Print your wording on to a sheet of card. Use your paper trimmer to cut the front panel and invitation panel to the right size (the guides are provided on the template)
- Cut your paper and card to the following sizes:
Flocked Paper – 14.5cm x 14.5cm
Front Glitter Panel – 10.5cm x 10.5cm
Large card panel (for inside) – 13cm x 13cm
Glitter Card Panel (for inside) 12.5cm x 12.5cm
- Use your paper trimmer to cut a piece of Pearlised Card 14.5cm x 29cm. Score and fold in half
- Stick the Flocked Paper carefully to the front of your card using the tape runner.
- Use your tape runner to stick the printed front panel on top of the glitter card panel.
- Peel off one of your Coronet Self Adhesive Stickers and carefully stick it in place at the centre of the panel.
- Use your mini mounting pads to stick the front panel in to place on the front of the card. You will need about 9 mini mounting pads distributed evenly around the panel.
FOR THE INSIDE PANEL:
- Use your tape runner to stick the largest card panel to the inside of your card
- Stick your glitter card on top of the larger card panel.
- Stick your invitation panel on top of your glitter card.
1 – If you are printing on to pearlised card, you will need to use a laser printer. If you are using an inkjet, we recommend swapping the pearlised card for matt card)
BLACK AND SILVER INVITATION