Blush Pink Jaipur with Bow – Make Yourself from just £3.00*
For Each Invitation You Will Need:
1 x Jaipur Laser Cut Invitation in Blush Pink
1/2 x Rose Gold A4 Card (1 sheet makes 2 invitations)
1/2 x Pearlised Ivory A4 card (1 sheet makes 2 invitations)
1 x Rose Gold Dior Bow
1 x Leia Rose Gold Embellishment
You Might Also Need:
1 x Paper Trimmer
1 x Blush Pink Envelope (optional)
1 x Printed Insert
1 x Hot Melt Glue Gun (optional)
1 x Hot Melt Glue Stick for each 25 invitations (optional)
1 x Tape Runner for each 20 invitations (optional)
This invitation is also available as a KIT
Blush Pink continues to be a really popular colour within the wedding industry. So we wanted to celebrate that by making an invitation that was all about the blush! I think this one says it all! It’s absolutely stunning!
And even better, this invitation is really easy to make.
If you don’t have a printer, you don’t need to worry……we can print the inserts for you (see below for details).
Don’t like the colour but love the invitation? No problem…….get in touch and we’ll do our very best to accommodate your colour choice.
If you’re not big on reading instructions, we’ve put together a quick video to show you how it’s done (just press play)……
You’ll also need to download this template…..
We used the following font:
Here Are The Instructions……
- Add all the item you need in to your basket and wait excitedly for them to arrive (don’t worry….they normally arrive really quickly!!). If you would like us to print the inserts for you, make sure you purchase the inserts PLUS the printing option for the amount of invitations you require.
- Use your paper trimmer to cut the Rose Gold Glitter Card to the following measurement:
14.5cm x 14.5cm
- Use your paper trimmer to cut the Pearlised Ivory Card to the following measurements:
12.75cm x 12.75cm
- Download the Invitation Template. Type your wording in the printable areas. (We used the following font……..Edwardian Scripts). If you’re printing your own inserts, you should now be ready to print and move on to the next step.
If you have chosen to have your inserts printed by Imagine DIY, save your file and e-mail it to us as as JPEG or PDF document including your order number in the subject header. We will complete the printing within 5 working days and your full order will be sent to you ready for you to assemble. Please see the notes below for more information.
- Place your Rose Gold Glitter Card Panel face down on a flat surface. Use your tape runner to run a line of glue around each outside edge of the panel and across the middle. Press the panel in to place inside the laser cut invitation.
- Use your tape runner (or double sided tape) to stick the printed invitation panel on top of the glitter card.
- Close the laser cut invitation so that all the flaps meet in the middle. Place the centre of the Dior Bow at the front centre of the invitation and fold both loose ends around to the back. Use your glue gun to run a small line of glue across one end of the ribbon. Press the opposite end of the ribbon in to place on top of the glue to form a band of ribbon around the card. When you do this, make sure that you don’t pull it too tight because you want to be able to pull it off easily to read the invitation inside.
- Take your embellishment and place a small amount of glue from the glue gun on to the flat back. Quickly press it in to place in the centre of your Dior bow. You can now reposition your Dior bow so that it sits neatly on your invitation.
…..and that’s it!! Sit back ….. your work here is done!!!! Yay!
More Information On The Printed Inserts:
If you’re not confident in printing your own inserts, we thought you’d be delighted to find out that we now offer a printing service for many of our invitations.
If you’ve chosen to pay for us to print your inserts, here is some more information you might need:
(Please note that for Printed Inserts, we need a minimum order quantity of 10)
1 – We will pack your order as soon as we receive it. However, it will not be sent until we have printed your inserts. We aim to print and send completed orders within 5 working days of receipt of the wording file.
2 – Once you have downloaded the template for your invitations, you will need to enter your wording. It is important that you THOROUGHLY check all the details including names, time, date, location etc. are included and correct. We also recommend that you thoroughly check the spelling, grammar and layout. Once you are happy with everything, save the file in a PDF or JPEG format. Please note that we will print the files exactly as they arrive so we are unable to accept responsibility for any errors that you might make in the text. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check the document thoroughly before sending it through to us.
3 – E-mail the saved file to us making sure that you include the order number and the word PRINT in the subject header.
4 – Once all this is done, you can sit back and get all excited about being one step closer to your big day……hooray!!!!
* £3.00 Make yourself price includes laser cut invitation, glitter insert, Pearlised Ivory Card insert, Dior Bow and Embellishment
Perfect for Spring and Summer weddings