Duomo Invitations – Make Yourself from just £2.80*
For Each Invitation You Will Need:
1 Rococo White Invitation
1 Rococo White Insert
35cm of 38mm Vanilla Satin Ribbon (1 roll will make appx. 25 invitations)
1 x Duomo Ribbon Silver
1 x Printed Insert (optional)
1 x Rococo White Envelope
You will also need 1 Tape Runner for each 40 invitations!
If you want a high impact invitation with the minimum amount of fuss, this is the invitation for you! This eye-catching invitation couldn’t be easier to make!
We’ve used a Nude colour ribbon against a white laser cut invitation to create a sense of timeless elegance. But if you’d like to change the colour, please e-mail us and and we’ll do our best to help.
Elegant and stylish, these DIY invitations are sure to get your guests excited about your big event. And what’s more, if you’d like us to, we’ll even do the printing for you (at a small additional cost).
If you’re not big on reading instructions, we’ve put together a quick video to show you how it’s done (just press play)……
You’ll also need to download this template…..
So Here Are The Instructions……
- Add all the item you need in to your basket and wait excitedly for them to arrive (don’t worry….they normally arrive really quickly!!). If you would like us to print the inserts for you, make sure you purchase the inserts PLUS the printing option for the amount of invitations you require.
- Download the Duomo Invitation Template. Type your wording in the printable area. If you’re printing your own inserts, you should now be ready to print and move on to the next step.
If you have chosen to have your inserts printed by Imagine DIY, save your file and e-mail it to us as as JPEG or PDF document including your order number in the subject header. We will complete the printing within 5 working days and your full order will be sent to you ready for you to assemble. Please see the notes below for more information.
- Place your insert inside the Laser Cut Invitation and close.
- Cut off a piece of 38mm Vanilla ribbon appx. 35cm long.
- Thread your Duomo ribbon slider onto the ribbon and position it in the centre.
- Place your ribbon on a flat surface with the buckle facing down. Put your invitation face down on top of the ribbon so that the buckle sits roughly in the centre (don’t fuss too much about this stage because you can reposition it in a moment)
- Use your tape runner to run a few lines of tape at the edge of one of the loose ends of ribbon.
- Take the end of ribbon that doesn’t not have glue on it and fold it in to the centre of your card. Take the end of ribbon that you just glued and place it firmly on top making sure that it sits neatly. You can trim any scruffy ends with a scissors.
- Turn your invitation back around so that the front is facing you and reposition the bow.
…..can you believe that these fabulous invitation really are that easy to make!
More Information On The Printed Inserts:
If you’re not confident in printing your own inserts, we thought you’d be delighted to find out that we now offer a printing service for many of our invitations.
If you’ve chosen to pay for us to print your inserts, here is some more information you might need:
1 – We will pack your order as soon as we receive it. However, it will not be sent until we have printed your inserts. We aim to print and send completed orders within 5 working days of receipt of the wording file.
2 – Once you have downloaded the template for your invitations, you will need to enter your wording. It is important that you THOROUGHLY check all the details including names, time, date, location etc. are included and correct. We also recommend that you thoroughly check the spelling, grammar and layout. Once you are happy with everything, save the file in a PDF or JPEG format. Please note that we will print the files exactly as they arrive so we are unable to accept responsibility for any errors that you might make in the text. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check the document thoroughly before sending it through to us.
3 – E-mail the saved file to us making sure that you include the order number and the word PRINT in the subject header.
4 – Once all this is done, you can sit back and get all excited about being one step closer to your big day……hooray!!!!
* £1.50 Make yourself price includes invitation, insert and ribbon and embellishment as shown.