Elegant Bow Wedding Invitations – Make Yourself from just £0.75*
For Each Invitation You Will Need:
1 Matt Ivory Card Panel (21cm x 13.5cm)
1 Matt Ivory Card Panel (20.5cm x 13cm)
1 Roll of 38mm Vanilla Satin Ribbon (1 roll will make appx. 13 invitations)
1 x Climbing Rose Envelope in Matt cream (optional)
1 x Printed Insert (optional)
1 x finger lift double sided tape
Who would have thought that these breathtaking invitations are not only quick to make, they are also really low cost (yes, we know they look like a million dollars!)
These beautiful wedding invitations are perfect for any season……..all you need to do is change the ribbon colour.
The bow shaped knot gives an impression of true luxury but takes only seconds to produce.
And what’s more, if you’d like us to, we’ll even do the printing for you (at a small additional cost).
We love the elegance of the vanilla ribbon agains the subtle cream. But if you’d like to change the ribbon colour, please get in contact and we’ll do our best to help.
If you’re not big on reading instructions, we’ve put together a quick video to show you how it’s done (just press play)……
You’ll also need to download this template…..
We used the following fonts:
Aidan Script & Century Gothic
So Here Are The Instructions……
- Add all the item you need in to your basket and wait excitedly for them to arrive (don’t worry….they normally arrive really quickly!!). If you would like us to print the inserts for you, make sure you purchase the inserts PLUS the printing option for the amount of invitations you require.
- Download the Elegant Bow Invitation Template . Type your wording in the printable area. (We used the following fonts……..Aidan Script and Century Gothic). If you’re printing your own inserts, you should now be ready to print and move on to the next step.
If you have chosen to have your inserts printed by Imagine DIY, save your file and e-mail it to us as as JPEG or PDF document including your order number in the subject header. We will complete the printing within 5 working days and your full order will be sent to you ready for you to assemble. Please see the notes below for more information.
- Place your printed invitation panel face down on a flat surface. Place a few lines of double sided tape around the outside and across the middle. Stick this on top of the larger card panel making sure your borders are even.
- Cut a length of ribbon appx. 75cm long. Place the invitation face up on the centre of the ribbon.
- Pull both sides of the ribbon around to the front and tie a neat knot. Place your finger on the centre of knot to hold it in place and tie a second knot over the first one, removing your finger at the last moment.
- Tease your bow in to place and then use a sharp scissors to off any excess ribbon. It looks nice if you cut the ends of the ribbon into an inverted “v” shape.
…..and wow!! You’ve just made a really beautiful invitation in record time for a pretty small amount of money too!!!! Yay!
More Information On The Printed Inserts:
If you’re not confident in printing your own inserts, we thought you’d be delighted to find out that we now offer a printing service for many of our invitations.
If you’ve chosen to pay for us to print your inserts, here is some more information you might need:
(Please note that for Printed Inserts, we need a minimum order quantity of 10)
1 – We will pack your order as soon as we receive it. However, it will not be sent until we have printed your inserts. We aim to print and send completed orders within 5 working days of receipt of the wording file.
2 – Once you have downloaded the template for your invitations, you will need to enter your wording. It is important that you THOROUGHLY check all the details including names, time, date, location etc. are included and correct. We also recommend that you thoroughly check the spelling, grammar and layout. Once you are happy with everything, save the file in a PDF or JPEG format. Please note that we will print the files exactly as they arrive so we are unable to accept responsibility for any errors that you might make in the text. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check the document thoroughly before sending it through to us.
3 – E-mail the saved file to us making sure that you include the order number and the word PRINT in the subject header.
4 – Once all this is done, you can sit back and get all excited about being one step closer to your big day……hooray!!!!
* £0.75 Make yourself price includes invitation panels and ribbon