Filigree Pocket Fold with Bow – Make Yourself from just £2.10*
For Each Invitation You Will Need:
1 x Filigree Laser Cut Pocket Fold in Blush Pink
1 x Matt Off White Insert – 17.2cm x 12cm
1 x Blush Pink RSVP Envelope
1 x White RSVP Card
75cm of 16mm Ivory satin ribbon (1 roll will make 13 invitations)
1 x Blush Pink Envelope (optional)
1 x Printed Insert and RSVP card (optional)
1 x Scissors (optional)
This invitation is also available as a KIT
This is one of my top ten favourite invitations ever. I love the blush pink combined with the soft Ivory Satin Bow. It’s pretty, elegant and sophisticated all at once. And even better, it’s really easy to make. If you can tie a shoelace, you can make these easily!
If you don’t have a printer, you don’t need to worry……we can print and cut the inserts for you (see below for details).
Don’t like the colour but love the invitation? No problem…….get in touch and we’ll do our very best to accommodate your colour choice.
If you’re not big on reading instructions, we’ve put together a quick video to show you how it’s done (just press play)……
You’ll also need to download these templates…..
We used the following fonts:
Edwardian Script & Mrs Eaves Petit Caps
So Here Are The Instructions……
- Add all the item you need in to your basket and wait excitedly for them to arrive (don’t worry….they normally arrive really quickly!!). If you would like us to print the inserts for you, make sure you purchase the inserts PLUS the printing option for the amount of invitations you require.
- Download the Invitation Template and RSVP Template. Type your wording in the printable areas. (We used the following fonts……..Edwardian Script and Mrs Eaves Petit Caps). If you’re printing your own inserts, you should now be ready to print and move on to the next step.
If you have chosen to have your inserts printed by Imagine DIY, save your file and e-mail it to us as as JPEG or PDF document including your order number in the subject header. We will complete the printing within 5 working days and your full order will be sent to you ready for you to assemble. Please see the notes below for more information.
- Place your invitation inside the pocket. Open up the flap of the RSVP envelope, place the RSVP card inside and slot in to the invitation pocket.
- Cut a piece of 16mm Ivory Satin Ribbon appx. 75cm long. Thread the ribbon through the U shaped hole on the top of the invitation flap. Make sure you thread the ribbon so that it runs from the front to the back.
- Wrap the ribbon around the card, and bring it back to the front so that both ends meet and overlap near the front flap. You are now ready to tie your bow.
- So just like you tie your shoelaces, tie a neat knot just underneath the bottom of the flap. You can now tie a bow (I’ve used the loop, swoop and pull technique). Tease your bow in to place until your happy with the size and shape. You can then trim off any excess ribbon with your scissors. And inverted V shape looks really lovely and is worth the tiny bit of extra effort.
…..and that’s it!! Sit back ….. your work here is done!!!! Yay!
More Information On The Printed Inserts:
If you’re not confident in printing your own inserts, we thought you’d be delighted to find out that we now offer a printing service for many of our invitations.
If you’ve chosen to pay for us to print your inserts, here is some more information you might need:
(Please note that for Printed Inserts, we need a minimum order quantity of 10)
1 – We will pack your order as soon as we receive it. However, it will not be sent until we have printed your inserts. We aim to print and send completed orders within 5 working days of receipt of the wording file.
2 – Once you have downloaded the template for your invitations, you will need to enter your wording. It is important that you THOROUGHLY check all the details including names, time, date, location etc. are included and correct. We also recommend that you thoroughly check the spelling, grammar and layout. Once you are happy with everything, save the file in a PDF or JPEG format. Please note that we will print the files exactly as they arrive so we are unable to accept responsibility for any errors that you might make in the text. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check the document thoroughly before sending it through to us.
3 – E-mail the saved file to us making sure that you include the order number and the word PRINT in the subject header.
4 – Once all this is done, you can sit back and get all excited about being one step closer to your big day……hooray!!!!
* £2.10 Make yourself price includes laser cut invitation, insert, RSVP envelope, RSVP card and Ribbon
Perfect for Spring and Summer weddings