Georgia Invitations – Make Yourself from just £1.71*
For Each Invitation You Will Need:
1 Georgia Laser Cut Invitation (in Wine, Cream or White)
1 Insert (in Cream or White)
1 Dior Bow (in Rose Gold, Gold or Silver)
1 Envelope (in Wine, Cream or White)
1 x Aurora Pearl and Crystal Stickers (1 sheet will make 20 invitations)
1 x Printed Insert (optional)
1 x tape runner (1 tape runner will make appx. 25 invitations)
If you want to make your own wedding invitations but are pushed for time, the Georgia Laser Cut Wedding Invitations are perfect for you. Not only are they beautiful, they are also really easy to make.
These DIY laser cut invitations are available in 3 different colours. We have chosen 3 fabulous Dior Bows to compliment them but if you would like to change the colour of the bow, just e-mail us.
And what’s more, if you’d like us to, we’ll even do the printing for you (at a small additional cost).
If you’re not big on reading instructions, we’ve put together a quick video to show you how it’s done (just press play)……
You’ll also need to download this template…..
We used the following fonts:
Bickham Script (available to download free from https://www.freefontspro.com/13889/bickham-script-pro.ttf)
Mrs Eaves Petit Caps (available to download free fromhttp://fontsgeek.com/fonts/MrsEavesSmallCaps-Regular)
So Here Are The Instructions……
- Add all the item you need in to your basket and wait excitedly for them to arrive (don’t worry….they normally arrive really quickly!!). If you would like us to print the inserts for you, make sure you purchase the inserts PLUS the printing option for the amount of invitations you require.
- Download the Invitation Template . Type your wording in the printable area. If you’re printing your own inserts, you should now be ready to print and move on to the next step.
If you have chosen to have your inserts printed by Imagine DIY, save your file and e-mail it to us as as JPEG or PDF document including your order number in the subject header. We will complete the printing within 5 working days and your full order will be sent to you ready for you to assemble. Please see the notes below for more information.
- Place your insert inside the Laser Cut Invitation and fold all the flaps closed.
- Hold the centre of the Dior bow at the front of the invitation. Turn the invitation over so that you can see the back. Fold one of the loose ends of the Dior bow in towards the middle of the card. Take the other end and place a small amount of glue from the tape runner on the end. Press the taped end in to place on top of the other loose end to form a band around the card.
- Turn the card back to the front and reposition the bow so that it sits in the centre of the card.
- Peel off one of the Aurora Pearl stickers and press in to place at the centre of the bow.
…..can you believe that these fabulous invitation really are that easy to make!
More Information On The Printed Inserts:
If you’re not confident in printing your own inserts, we thought you’d be delighted to find out that we now offer a printing service for many of our invitations.
If you’ve chosen to pay for us to print your inserts, here is some more information you might need:
(Please note that for Printed Inserts, we need a minimum order quantity of 10)
1 – We will pack your order as soon as we receive it. However, it will not be sent until we have printed your inserts. We aim to print and send completed orders within 5 working days of receipt of the wording file.
2 – Once you have downloaded the template for your invitations, you will need to enter your wording. It is important that you THOROUGHLY check all the details including names, time, date, location etc. are included and correct. We also recommend that you thoroughly check the spelling, grammar and layout. Once you are happy with everything, save the file in a PDF or JPEG format. Please note that we will print the files exactly as they arrive so we are unable to accept responsibility for any errors that you might make in the text. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check the document thoroughly before sending it through to us.
3 – E-mail the saved file to us making sure that you include the order number and the word PRINT in the subject header.
4 – Once all this is done, you can sit back and get all excited about being one step closer to your big day……hooray!!!!
* £1.71 Make yourself price includes invitation, insert, bow and self adhesive embellishment.