Beautiful DIY Winter Wedding Invitations
For each invitation you will need:
1 x Elegance laser cut invitation
1 x Elegance Insert
1 x Elegance Envelope
1 x Icicle Pearl Small
1 x Sheet of Clear Vellum
35cm of Ivory Luster Ribbon
1 x Single Dior Bow in Gold
1x Paper Trimmer
1x Hot Melt Glue Gun
I’m not going to lie…….when Maddie finished designing this winter wedding invitation, we were all pretty blown away. We kept going back to the desk just to take another look. It’s a perfect balance of winter charm and chic sophistication.
It’s also really easy to make yourself. And just like most of our design guides, it’a also really easy to customise…..just choose an alternative ribbon or embellishment to change the look.
If you’re not big on reading instructions, we’ve put together a quick video to show you how it’s done (just press play)……
You’ll also need to download this template…..
So Here Are The Instructions……
Instructions (product details for each colour show below)
- Download the Elegance Winter Wedding Template Type your wording in to the printable area.
- Print your wording on to the pre-cut insert.
- Cut a sheet of Vellum Paper 14.5cm high x 29.5cm long. Place on to a hard surface. Put your invitation face down in the centre of the vellum and fold both the edges in towards the centre, pressing down at the edges to form creases. The vellum should now be wrapped neatly around the invitation panel with the flaps at the back.
- Place your invitation and wrap on to the inside of your Elegance laser cut invitation.
- Find the centre of your Ivory Lustre ribbon and place it on the centre of the laser cut invitation. Fold both the ends around to the back of the invitation, turn the invitation over and glue one end of the ribbon on top of the other end so that it forms a neat wrap. Make sure you do not get any glue on the card.
- With your invitation facing up, place the centre of the bow on the centre of the Ivory lustre ribbon. Fold both the ends around to the back of the invitation, turn the invitation over and glue one end of the ribbon on top of the other end so that it forms a neat wrap.
- Use your glue gun to stick the Icicle Pearl embellishment on top of the centre of the bow
……and breathe…….you’re done! It really was as easy as that!
1 – If you are printing on to pearlised card, you will need to use a laser printer. If you are using an inkjet, we recommend swapping the pearlised card for matt card)