Make Your Own Easy DIY Wedding Invitations
DIY wedding invitations don’t get a lot easier than this. But this easy DIY invite makes a big impact! The white laser cut pocket, combined with silver glitter and crystals combine to create an invitation that is elegant and charming.
This invitation is really easy to customise. Just change the backing colour, insert colour or embellishment to suit your theme.
You’ll be pleased to know that this beautiful invitation is available as a KIT. But if you want more control, or want to change colours or style, here’s everything you need……
For Each Invitation You Will Need:
1 x Filigree Laser Cut Invitation Pocket in White
1/2 Sheet of Silver Glitter Card (1 sheet makes 2 invitations)
1/2 sheet of Pearlised Bright White Card (1 sheet makes 2 invitations)
1 row of Horizon Crystal Self Adhesive Stickers
Paper Trimmer (you only need one of these!)
High Tack Double Sided Tape
…..if you would like us to print the inserts for you, CLICK HERE
(you will be able to fit 2 invitations on each A4 sheet)
TIP – Change the backing card or choose a different colour laser cut to coordinate with your theme.
If you’re not big on reading instructions, we’ve put together a video to show you how it’s done. (just press play)……
You’ll also need to download this template…..
We used the following font:
Aidan Script and Mrs Eaves Petit Caps
So Here Are The Instructions……
- Download the following templates:
Type your wording in the spaces provided. Make sure you check that the spelling, grammar and layout are all correct. You will also need to check that the times, dates and locations are all included.
We used the following fonts….Aidan Script and Mrs Eaves Petit Caps
- Use your paper trimmer to cut a piece of Pearlised Bright White Card 16.25cm x 11.25cm. Print your wording onto this panel
- Use your paper trimmer to cut a piece of Silver Glitter Card 17.25cm x 12.25cm.
- Use the high tack tape to stick the printed invitation panel on top of the silver glitter card. As you stick the invitation in to place, make sure that the borders around the sides are even.
- Peel off a Horizon Crystal Sticker. Press in to place underneath the bride and groom’s names.
- Place your finished invitation inside the pocket.
And that’s it….sit back and enjoy!!! Your guests are going to LOVE them!!