Rustic Doily Wedding Invitations – Make Yourself from just £1.50*
For Each Invitation You Will Need:
1 Doily Laser Cut Invitation in Matt Off White
1 Kraft Insert
75cm of Tri Colour Flaxcord in Brown and Natural (1 roll will make appx. 30 invitations)
1 x Matt Off White Envelope
1 x Printed Insert (optional)
You will also need a scissors!
This invitation is also available as a KIT
These rustic wedding invitations are not only fabulous, they are also super easy to make. If you can tie your shoe lace, you can make these with ease.
And what’s more, if you’d like us to, we’ll even do the printing for you (at a small additional cost).
If you’re not big on reading instructions, we’ve put together a quick video to show you how it’s done (just press play)……
You’ll also need to download this template…..
So Here Are The Instructions……
- Add all the item you need in to your basket and wait excitedly for them to arrive (don’t worry….they normally arrive really quickly!!). If you would like us to print the inserts for you, make sure you purchase the inserts PLUS the printing option for the amount of invitations you require.
- Download the Rustic Doily Invitation Template . Type your wording in the printable area. If you’re printing your own inserts, you should now be ready to print and move on to the next step.
If you have chosen to have your inserts printed by Imagine DIY, save your file and e-mail it to us as as JPEG or PDF document including your order number in the subject header. We will complete the printing within 5 working days and your full order will be sent to you ready for you to assemble. Please see the notes below for more information.
- Place your insert inside the Laser Cut Invitation.
- Cut off a piece of Tri Colour Flaxcord appx. 70cm long. Lay the cord on a flat surface and place your invitation in the centre. Bring the 2 ends of the cord around to the front and tie a double knot. Once you have a secure knot, you can they tie a bow and cut off the loose ends.
…..can you believe that these fabulous invitation really are that easy to make!
More Information On The Printed Inserts:
If you’re not confident in printing your own inserts, we thought you’d be delighted to find out that we now offer a printing service for many of our invitations.
If you’ve chosen to pay for us to print your inserts, here is some more information you might need:
(Please note that for Printed Inserts, we need a minimum order quantity of 10)
1 – We will pack your order as soon as we receive it. However, it will not be sent until we have printed your inserts. We aim to print and send completed orders within 5 working days of receipt of the wording file.
2 – Once you have downloaded the template for your invitations, you will need to enter your wording. It is important that you THOROUGHLY check all the details including names, time, date, location etc. are included and correct. We also recommend that you thoroughly check the spelling, grammar and layout. Once you are happy with everything, save the file in a PDF or JPEG format. Please note that we will print the files exactly as they arrive so we are unable to accept responsibility for any errors that you might make in the text. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check the document thoroughly before sending it through to us.
3 – E-mail the saved file to us making sure that you include the order number and the word PRINT in the subject header.
4 – Once all this is done, you can sit back and get all excited about being one step closer to your big day……hooray!!!!
* £1.50 Make yourself price includes invitation, insert and flax cord.