Make Your Own DIY Laser Cut Pocket Invitations in Champagne and White
This beautiful laser cut pocket invitation is really easy to make at home. Perfect for including additional guest information and RSVP cards, this elegant invitation is sure to impress your guests. Adding a touch of champagne glitter and crystal accents gives this invitation a sense of style and charm.
The white base of this invitation means that it can be easily customised to suite your wedding if Champagne isn’t your thing.
Why not give it a go?
For Each Invitation You Will Need:
1 x Amelie Laser Cut Pocket Invitation in White
1 & 1/4 sheet of Champagne Charm Glitter Card
1/2 sheet of Pearlised White Card
1 & 1/2 sheets of Pearlised White Paper
1m of Gold Sand Shimmer Ribbon
2 rows of Horizon Crystal Stickers
Paper Trimmer (you only need one of these!)
High Tack Double Sided Tape
…..if you would like us to print the inserts for you, CLICK HERE
(for each invitation you will need to select 1 x Printed Invitation and 1 x Printed and trimmed A4 sheet)
TIP – Change the backing card or choose a different colour laser cut to coordinate with your theme.
If you’re not big on reading instructions, we’ve put together a video to show you how it’s done. (just press play)……
You’ll also need to download this template…..
We used the following font:
Kunstler Script and Apple Chancery
So Here Are The Instructions……
- Download the following templates:
INVITATION and RSVP TEMPLATE and
GUEST INFORMATION TEMPLATE
Type your wording in the spaces provided. Make sure you check that the spelling, grammar and layout are all correct. You will also need to check that the times, dates and locations are all included.
We used the following fonts….Kunstler Script and Apple Chancery
- Print the Invitation and RSVP document onto one sheet of Pearlised White A4 paper. You will then need to use your paper trimmer to cut each item down to size. You will need to cut just inside the outlines provided on the template so that the finished document sizes are as follows:
Invitation Panel – 9cm x 14.5cm
RSVP Panel – 10.5cm x 8cm
- Use your paper trimmer to cut a panel of Pearlised White A4 paper 10.5cm x 16.5cm. Print your Guest Information wording onto this panel.
- Use your Paper Trimmer to cut the Champagne Charm Glitter Card To the following sizes:
17.5cm x 12cm (invitation panel)
17.5cm x 11.5cm (guest information panel)
11.5cm x 9cm (rsvp panel)
- Use your Paper Trimmer to cut a panel of Pearlised White Card:
9.5cm x 15cm.
- Use your high tack tape to stick the largest Champagne glitter card panel to the inside of the invitation. Stick the white card panel on top of the champagne charm glitter card, making sure your borders are even.
- Finally, stick the printed invitation panel on top of the pearlised white card.
- Use your high tack tape to stick the printed information sheet onto the champagne glitter card panel and slot inside the pocket.
- Use the hight tack tape to stick the printed RSVP panel onto the champagne glitter card panel and slot inside the pocket.
- Close your invitation.
- Cut a piece of ribbon appx. 1m long. Lay it on a flat surface. Place your invitation face up in the middle of the ribbon. Fold both ends of the ribbon towards the front of the invitation and tie a double knot at the centre. Tie a neat bow and neatly cut off the loose ends. (You can tie the bow just like you would normally tie your shoe laces).
And you’re finished….don’t you feel proud of yourself!!!