How To Make Tuscany Evening Invitation – Flat invitation with laser cut belly band
This beautiful evening invitation is simple, elegant and full of the charm of summer. The laser cut belly band is really useful for adding additional information or RSVP cards. The olive branch and pretty bee graphics capture the charm of gentle Summer days. A perfectly romantic wedding invitation.
If you have access to a printer, this is a really easy design to replicate at home. So why not give it a go? Here’s how………
For Each Invitation You Will Need:
1 x Seville Laser Cut Wrap
1 sheet Matt off White A4 Card
1 x Tuscany Printable Template Set
1 x Seville Envelope
1 x Tuscany Printable Template Set (1 set has all the designs for the whole range)
1 x Paper Trimmer / Scorer
If you’re not big on reading instructions, we’ve put together a quick video to show you how it’s done (just press play)……
You’ll need to download this template…..
We used the following fonts:
Aligot de Mirabelle & Mrs Eaves Petit Caps
So Here Are The Instructions……
- Download the Printable Templates File.
- Use your paper trimmer to cut a piece of Matt off white A4 Card – 13cm x 19cm.
- Open up the file for the Evening Invitation. Type your wording in the space provided. Once you are happy with the wording, print it on to your pre-cut card.
- Now all you have to do is slot the invitation into the Laser Cut Wrap and position it so that the text is visible. The invitation is as easy as that!
If you want to add an RSVP card; here’s how…….
- Open up the file for the RSVP, front tag and Favour Box tag. Type your wording on to the RSVP card. You should now be able to copy and paste this on to a new A4 document. Make sure you position it towards the top, leaving enough room for the invitation underneath. (You might have to copy and paste in layers to make sure the graphics transfer across)
- Open up the file for the Evening invitation. Type your wording in to the space provided. You should now be able to copy and paste this on to the same sheet as the RSVP card.
- Once you are happy with the text, print it out on to a sheet of Matt Off White A4 card.
- Use your paper trimmer to trim the Invitation and RSVP card to the following sizes: RSVP – 13cm x 8.5cm; INVITATION – 13cm x 19cm
- Now all you have to do is slot both items into the Seville Laser Cut Invitation Wrap…….and you’re done!!!!! Simples!!!!