How to Make Tuscany Wedding Invitation – Laser Cut Wedding invitation with olive branch and lavender
I love, love, love this gorgeous summer wedding invitation. It’s deliciously romantic and just makes me think of wonderful evenings, drinking wine, enjoying the sun set over the Tuscan hillside. If I was to get married again, this would definitely be a front runner for my wedding invitation.
But enough dreaming for now!
This invitation is perfect for summer wedding. The laser cut pocket makes this a really versatile invitation. You can add an RSVP card, and as many information sheets as you want. OR, just keep it simple with just the invitation card.
The lavender and olive branch graphics work perfectly with this design.
If you have access to a printer, this is a really easy design to replicate at home. So why not give it a go? Here’s how………
For Each Invitation You Will Need:
1 x Seville Laser Cut Invitation
1/2 sheet of Vellum Paper
2 x Seville Insert Cards
1 sheets Matt off White A4 Card
1 x Seville Envelope
1 x Tuscany Printable Template Set (1 set has all the designs for the whole range)
1 x Double Sided Tape Runner
1 x Paper Trimmer / Scorer
If you’re not big on reading instructions, we’ve put together a quick video to show you how it’s done (just press play)……
You’ll need to download this template…..
We used the following fonts:
Aligot de Mirabelle & Mrs Eaves Petit Caps
So Here Are The Instructions……
- Download the Printable Templates File.
- Open up the file for the Lavender Invitation. Type your wording in the space provided. Once you are happy with the wording, print it on to one of the Invitation Inserts.
- Open up the “You Are Invited” file. Print it on to one of the Invitation Inserts.
- Use your paper trimmer to cut a piece of Clear vellum 14.5cm x 14.5cm. Open up the Olive Branch file and print the image on to the vellum paper.
- Open up the file for the RSVP, front tag and Favour Box tag. Type your wording on to the RSVP card and print the entire sheet onto the Matt off White A4 Card. You will see that the RSVP cards and Olive Branch image have boxes for you to cut around. Before you cut these out, use a paper trimmer to cut a 2.5cm x 21cm strip from the side of the card. Now you can use the guides provided to cut out your RSVP card and front tag. The finished sizes should be appx: RSVP – 13cm x 8.5cm; FRONT TAG – 6cm x 6cm.
- Use any excess Matt off white card to cut a backing layer for your front tag. You will need a piece appx. 6.5cm x 6.5cm
- Open up your Seville laser cut invitation and place the invitation, the RSVP card, the Your Invited panel and then the Olive Branch Graphics inside. Fold the invitation closed.
- Take your front tag backing layer and your Front Tag Image (the smaller olive branch). Use the tape runner to stick the layers together, making sure the borders are even.
- Place your long strip of card on a flat surface. Place your invitation on top (roughly in the middle. Fold both sides on the card in towards the front middle of the invitation. Run a few small lines of tape from the tape runner along the each edge of the strip of card. Carefully press your front tag in to place on top of the card. This should form a band around the invitation.
- …..and that’s it!! Sit back ….. your work here is done!!!! Yay!