Lucy Laser Cut Invitation – Make Yourself from just £2.52*
For Each Invitation You Will Need:
1 x Lucy Laser Cut Invitation In Cream
1 x Pearlised Cream Insert
1 x Cream Dior Bow
1 x Helena Embellishment
1 x Envelope (optional)
1 x Printed Insert – optional
1 x Hot Melt Glue Gun – optional
1 x Pack of Glue Sticks – optional
This beautiful invitation is really quick and easy to make. The pocket design means that you can easily add in additional inserts or and RSVP card and envelope. We’ve kept it simple and elegant by using all cream but this is an easy one to customise just by choosing a different ribbon colour or embellishment.
If you don’t have a printer, you don’t need to worry……we can print and cut the inserts for you (see below for details).
Don’t like the colour but love the invitation? No problem…….get in touch and we’ll do our very best to accommodate your colour choice.
If you’re not big on reading instructions, we’ve put together a quick video to show you how it’s done (just press play)……
You’ll also need to download this template…..
We used the following fonts:
Lush & Lucinda Calligraphy
So Here Are The Instructions……
- Add all the item you need in to your basket and wait excitedly for them to arrive (don’t worry….they normally arrive really quickly!!). If you would like us to print the inserts for you, make sure you purchase the inserts PLUS the printing option for the amount of invitations you require.
- Download the Invitation Template . Type your wording in the printable areas. (We used the following fonts……..Lush Script and Lucinda Calligraphy). If you’re printing your own inserts, you should now be ready to print and move on to the next step.
If you have chosen to have your inserts printed by Imagine DIY, save your file and e-mail it to us as as JPEG or PDF document including your order number in the subject header. We will complete the printing within 5 working days and your full order will be sent to you ready for you to assemble. Please see the notes below for more information.
- Hold the centre of your Dior bow against the middle (top) of the laser cut pattern. Fold the loose edges around to the back and use your glue gun to stick one end to the back of the pocket and the other end on top of the ribbon you have just glued. As you do this, make sure that they bow remains in the front centre.
- Use your glue gun to stick the embellishment to the centre of the Dior Bow.
- Pop your invitation in to the pocket.
…..and that’s it!! Sit back ….. your work here is done!!!! Yay!
More Information On The Printed Inserts:
If you’re not confident in printing your own inserts, we thought you’d be delighted to find out that we now offer a printing service for many of our invitations.
If you’ve chosen to pay for us to print your inserts, here is some more information you might need:
(Please note that for Printed Inserts, we need a minimum order quantity of 10)
1 – We will pack your order as soon as we receive it. However, it will not be sent until we have printed your inserts. We aim to print and send completed orders within 5 working days of receipt of the wording file.
2 – Once you have downloaded the template for your invitations, you will need to enter your wording. It is important that you THOROUGHLY check all the details including names, time, date, location etc. are included and correct. We also recommend that you thoroughly check the spelling, grammar and layout. Once you are happy with everything, save the file in a PDF or JPEG format. Please note that we will print the files exactly as they arrive so we are unable to accept responsibility for any errors that you might make in the text. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check the document thoroughly before sending it through to us.
3 – E-mail the saved file to us making sure that you include the order number and the word PRINT in the subject header.
4 – Once all this is done, you can sit back and get all excited about being one step closer to your big day……hooray!!!!
* £2.52 Make yourself price includes laser cut invitation, insert, Dior Bow and Embellishment
Perfect for Spring and Summer weddings