Rose Gold Glitter Invitations – Make Yourself from just £1.10*
For Each Invitation You Will Need:
1 Rose Gold Glitter Pre-Cut Panel (14.5cm x 14.5cm)
1 Pearlised White Pre Cut Panel (12.5cm x 12.5cm)
20cm of Ombre Satin Ribbon in Natural ( 1 Roll will make 125 invitations)
1 x Pearl Pride Buckle
1 x Rose Gold Glitter Envelope (optional)
1 x Printed Insert (optional)
You will also need a Tape Runner (1 tape runner will make appx. 25 invitations) and a hot melt glue gun.
We love these stylish invitations, combining just the right amount of sparkle with a touch a ombre and a pretty pearl buckle to finish the look. They are both sophisticated and charming and a great way to build anticipation in your guests.
These invitations are low cost and pretty easy to make yourself. So why not give it a go. If you love the design but would like it in a different colour, please get in contact and we will do our best to help.
And what’s more, if you’d like us to, we’ll even do the printing for you (at a small additional cost).
If you’re not big on reading instructions, we’ve put together a quick video to show you how it’s done (just press play)……
You’ll also need to download this template…..
We used the following fonts:
Edwardian Script & Mrs Eaves Petite Caps
So Here Are The Instructions……
- Add all the item you need in to your basket and wait excitedly for them to arrive (don’t worry….they normally arrive really quickly!!). If you would like us to print the inserts for you, make sure you purchase the inserts PLUS the printing option for the amount of invitations you require.
- Download the Rose Gold Glitter Invitation Template . Type your wording in the printable area. (We used the following fonts……..Edwardian Script and Mrs Eaves Petite Caps). If you’re printing your own inserts, you should now be ready to print and move on to the next step.
If you have chosen to have your inserts printed by Imagine DIY, save your file and e-mail it to us as as JPEG or PDF document including your order number in the subject header. We will complete the printing within 5 working days and your full order will be sent to you ready for you to assemble. Please see the notes below for more information.
- Cut a section of ribbon appx. 20cm long. It’s helpful to cut one end into a point. Take the pointed end of the ribbon and thread it through the buckle until it sits in the middle.
- Use your glue gun to stick the centre of the buckle to the centre of the printed card panel. Turn your invitation around and used the glue gun to secure the loose ends of ribbon to the back of the card panel.
- Use your tape runner to run tape around the edges of the card panel and along the centre. To give it a bit of extra hold, you could also place a small amount of glue from the glue gun on the back of the ribbon. Stick your panel in to place on top of the glitter card, making sure that you have even borders.
…..and wow!! You’ve just made your own really beautiful invitation in record time for a pretty small amount of money too!!!! Yay!
More Information On The Printed Inserts:
If you’re not confident in printing your own inserts, we thought you’d be delighted to find out that we now offer a printing service for many of our invitations.
If you’ve chosen to pay for us to print your inserts, here is some more information you might need:
1 – We will pack your order as soon as we receive it. However, it will not be sent until we have printed your inserts. We aim to print and send completed orders within 5 working days of receipt of the wording file.
2 – Once you have downloaded the template for your invitations, you will need to enter your wording. It is important that you THOROUGHLY check all the details including names, time, date, location etc. are included and correct. We also recommend that you thoroughly check the spelling, grammar and layout. Once you are happy with everything, save the file in a PDF or JPEG format. Please note that we will print the files exactly as they arrive so we are unable to accept responsibility for any errors that you might make in the text. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check the document thoroughly before sending it through to us.
3 – E-mail the saved file to us making sure that you include the order number and the word PRINT in the subject header.
4 – Once all this is done, you can sit back and get all excited about being one step closer to your big day……hooray!!!!
* £1.10 Make yourself price includes glitter card, invitation panel, ribbon and buckle