Summer Garden Pocket Fold Invitation – Make Yourself from just £2.36*
For Each Invitation You Will Need:
1 x Wisteria Laser Cut Pocket Fold in Grey
1 x Matt Off White Insert – 14.5cm x 14.5cm
1 x A4 Matt Off White Card
1 x Grey RSVP Card
1 x Secret Garden Downloadable Template (free with purchase of 10 Wisteria invitations – simply enter code: gardentemplate at the checkout).
1 x Grey Envelope – optional
Tape Runner – optional
1 x Printed insert (for invitation panel) – optional
1 x Printed insert and RSVP (for insert and RSVP) – optional
1 x Paper Trimmer (optional if you are printing at home)
This invitation is also available as a KIT
This stunning invitation literally takes seconds to make. I love the beautiful watercolour flowers against the laser cut details. It’s charming and surprising all at once. And even better, it’s really easy to make.
If you don’t have a printer, you don’t need to worry……we can print and cut the inserts for you (see below for details).
Don’t like the colour but love the invitation? No problem…….get in touch and we’ll do our very best to accommodate your colour choice.
If you’re not big on reading instructions, we’ve put together a quick video to show you how it’s done (just press play)……
So Here Are The Instructions……
- Add all the item you need in to your basket and wait excitedly for them to arrive (don’t worry….they normally arrive really quickly!!). If you would like us to print the invitation and inserts for you, make sure you purchase the inserts, A4 card PLUS the printing options for the amount of invitations you require.
- The Invitation, Guest Information and RSVP card are all available on a downloadable template. Add this in to your basket. These templates will be available free of charge with a minimum purchase of 10 Wisteria invitations (there is a £15.00 charge if the minimum purchase level isn’t met).
- Once you have purchased everything you need, Download the Invitation Template and Guest Information / RSVP card template. Type your wording in the printable areas. (We used the following fonts……..Aidan Script and Century Gothic). If you’re printing your own inserts, you should now be ready to print and move on to Step 4.
If you have chosen to have your inserts printed by Imagine DIY, save your file and e-mail it to us as as JPEG or PDF document including your order number in the subject header. We will complete the printing within 5 working days and your full order will be sent to you ready for you to assemble. Once you have received your full order, you can move on to step 5. Please see the notes below for more information.
- HOME PRINTING ONLY – You will need to trim the Guest Information and RSVP Cards to size. Use a paper trimmer to trim the guest information to: 14cm x 14cm. Trim the RSVP card to 12.75cm x 8.75cm. There are printed guides on the template so you will need to cut just inside these.
- Place your invitation panel face down on a flat surface. Use your tape runner to place double sided tape around the edge and through the middle of the invitation. Stick this in to place on the inside of the laser cut invitation.
- Place your printed Guest information card into the pocket. Slot your RSVP card into the flap of the invitation and place this inside the pocket.
…..and that’s it!! Sit back ….. your work here is done!!!! Yay!
More Information On The Printed Inserts:
If you’re not confident in printing your own inserts, we thought you’d be delighted to find out that we now offer a printing service for many of our invitations.
If you’ve chosen to pay for us to print your inserts, here is some more information you might need:
(Please note that for Printed Inserts, we need a minimum order quantity of 10)
1 – We will pack your order as soon as we receive it. However, it will not be sent until we have printed your inserts. We aim to print and send completed orders within 5 working days of receipt of the wording file.
2 – Once you have downloaded the template for your invitations, you will need to enter your wording. It is important that you THOROUGHLY check all the details including names, time, date, location etc. are included and correct. We also recommend that you thoroughly check the spelling, grammar and layout. Once you are happy with everything, save the file in a PDF or JPEG format. Please note that we will print the files exactly as they arrive so we are unable to accept responsibility for any errors that you might make in the text. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check the document thoroughly before sending it through to us.
3 – E-mail the saved file to us making sure that you include the order number and the word PRINT in the subject header.
4 – Once all this is done, you can sit back and get all excited about being one step closer to your big day……hooray!!!!
* £2.36 Make yourself price includes laser cut invitation, insert, A4 card for Guest information and RSVP, RSVP envelope
Perfect for Spring and Summer and autumn weddings